Monday, February 12, 2007
I Have Voted, Have You?


I finally finished visiting all the sites of the finalists in the Share the Love Blog Awards. Some of the sites I was not familiar with and it was a lot of fun visiting. I especially enjoyed meeting Teri of Here's to happy women. Congrats to all the nominees and finalists...great sites! I cast my votes in 8 of the 10 categories and YOU can vote until midnight tomorrow. I tried to cast a write-in vote but just couldn't make it work. (In my best Anne Robinson voice... Susanne you ARE the best commenter.) Good-bye.


2 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

You're so encouraging, Doris! Thank you!

I visited quite a few of the site's also. And I just finished with the Hidden Treasures voting too! Lots of wonderful new sites I saw in both award places.

Blogger Barb said...

There you are, Doris. Goodness, the voting in the Share The Love Awards was hard, wasn't it? In my case I actually had to choose between two family members in the same category. Gut wrenching to say the least.

What I loved about this is that it's such a great way to go meet new people. If enough people liked them enough to vote them into the finals, then I want to meet them, too. I've had such fun with it.

And can I just say, your stuffed mushroom recipe is wonderful. I love stuffed mushroom but almost every recipe is so complicated it's not worth it. Yours is simple and delicious so thank you for sharing it with us.

Post a Comment

<< Home