Thursday, January 04, 2007
Meditations

Ever since Laurel Wreath asked us to post our hopes, dreams and goals for this year, I have pondered what I would list. Many things come to mind. Some are difficult to word. A few may be difficult to type here. Some are quite easy to talk about. The common thread they all seem to share comes from Ephesians 5:16. I wish to better redeem the time.
I expect over the next few weeks to begin journaling about some of the things I'm pondering. For now, I wish you a Happy New Year and invite you to read others New Year's Meditations. Thank you Laurel for hosting this thought provoking idea.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Doris, I found your blog through Laurel Wreath, and its has just blown me away in its sentiment and its beauty! So much so I've posted about it, hope that's okay.

Truly, I just love your theme here, and look forward very much to following along : )

Blessed Week and Blessed New Year : ) Wendy

Blogger Gail said...

Doris - how've you been? I, too, am working on my list. And happy belated birthday, it would seem!

Post a Comment

<< Home