Friday, November 17, 2006
What a Week!
I made my weekly lists on Sunday, as usual. You know, the ones that often never get looked at again. I did have high hopes this time, as Thanksgiving is approaching and many things need to be done.

I did make dinner for hubby on Monday, before I headed to work. This is always a goal that usually doesn't happen. I have no trouble planning and making dinner on the evenings I'm home, but the two or three evenings I work each week he is often left to fend for himself. So, the week had begun good plan-wise.

As we were leaving for the hospital early Tuesday morning, I stepped off the edge of the walkway and severely twisted my foot. I was in pain all day, had a huge foot covered (hopefully) by flared pants and clog-style shoes. Anyway, this was one of those times where you just do what you have to do and worry about it later. Sixteen hours later, we arrive home and assess what's really going on. Not that I've been through this before, no not klutz me. The self-assessment is aggravated tendons. Hmmm I got those words from someone else months earlier at a lab. Klutz!

Of course this IS the week I look at the lists made on Sunday. The lists that have grown longer and of which NOTHING has been crossed off. I made new lists today...Honey-Do lists. He has been asking me to all week. I have no problems making Honey-Do lists for "he" things that I need him to do. I DO have problems making the lists for "my" things I need him to do. But I did...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Love yours too, by the way. You also live in one of the states that are high on my list to visit.

I'll be back to chat at you later!

Blogger Gail said...

And I thought I was the klutz! How's things feeling? I haven't pulled the tendons/ligaments things in my ankles since my teens, but remember it with anything BUT fondness! Hurts like sucka!

Post a Comment

<< Home