Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Works-for-me-Wednesday: Hairapy


A plug for another of my favorite products - Sunsilk Hyrda TLC shampoo and conditioner. This stuff works great on my dyed chemically treated dried out hair, which of course tends to be even more dry in winter months. The best part... One can find it at the local drug store. The second best part... The cost is under $5.00!

Need hairapy? Try it for yourself with a free sample.


Be sure to visit Shannon for more Works-for-me-Wednesday great ideas.


4 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

My son loves the anit-poof one. Keeps his hair from poofing to twice the size.

Blogger Rae said...

I've used this stuff before and I LOVE it! I like to use the heavier conditioner, I forget what it's called but it comes in a little container (jar-like) and not in a regular conditioner bottle... on my dry hair instead of when it's wet. Just a little bit rubbed between your palms and rubbed through your hair keeps it in place and adds some extra moisturizers. Thanks for the tip!=)

Blogger Amy said...

This stuff is great for my frizzed out mop. I got the sample and used it while we are on vacation. Once my bottle runs out, I will be running out for some of this :)

Blogger Barb said...

Yeah, my hair isn't dyed either - it's chemically treated. :-)

I use the conditioner that comes with the "chemicals." Or Suave. I'm obviously not a connoisseur of hair care products. I should probably work on that since, you know, I DO use chemicals. :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home