Friday, October 13, 2006
Welcome!

The very first thing I want to say is THANK YOU to Dawn for the wonderful work she did on my blog site. I have OCD tendencies and thankfully Dawn has much patience. (I would start a new paragraph here if I knew how. Ha!) I began reading blogs a couple months ago and thought what fun it would be to start my own journal. I hope you will join in as I stumble my way through Bloggityville. I'll need to work on my photo publishing skills but for now this is a 5 month old (sigh) picture of my family.


5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Mae said...

WOO-HOO!!!! Doris, I love, LOVE your blog!! (Isn't Dawn amazing?!) And I am so excited to now be able to keep up with your little fam!
:)
Melissa

Blogger Barb said...

It's lovely, Doris. It's just lovely. And you couldn't have chosen a sweeter designer. I'm a huge fan of Dawn's.

So just jump in head first and have fun. There's nothing you can do to mess this up that Dawn can't fix, so just start posting and have fun!

Hooray for you!

You did it! I've been gone ALL DAY and just waiting to get home and see what you'd done (yes, it's 12:23 a.m.). I can't believe how big your kids are! How many years has it been since I've seen you?!

Blogger Doris said...

Melissa, Barb, Dawn, thank you all for the comments. :) I've had fun reading your blogs for a couple months...now I think I'll know how to comment on them.

Dawn, it HAS been a long time. I so wanted to come to the Bethany meeting mext weekend but didn't ask off work in time.

Blogger Gail said...

What a great looking family! Your son is so handsome! Wanted to comment on that at the top, but decided to do it down here.

Mine girls are not quite that old yet, but I dread the day they head out on their own.

Post a Comment

<< Home