Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Works for Me Wednesday - Downy


I am a Downy fanatic. I never use any other fabric softener. My favorite scent is Mountain Spring but I sometimes switch to April Fresh for a nice change.

...Then along came the new Simple Pleasures mood enhancing scents. Vanilla & Lavender sounded nice, but I am sooo stuck on my Mountain Spring scent. One day a nice sale enticed me to try the Vanilla & Lavender scent. What I discovered is a very lovely scent! The mood enhancement of this particular scent is Relaxing. Not something I want to wash hubby's work shirts in. :) Don't want him falling asleep during the hour commute!

I do however love to wash our bed linens in Downy Vanilla & Lavender. It is indeed a relaxing, yet soft scent.


Visit Shannon for more Works for Me Wednesday tips!


3 Comments:

That sounds wonderful! I use liquid Downy, too, but I've never tried this new "fancy" line. I use lavendar lotion before I go to bed; I'll bet that would be wonderful on sheets.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lavender and vanilla downy...and I even wash my husband's shirts in it. But, don't let him in on that secret. :)

Blogger Susanne said...

I love the orange flower and magnolia scented one! Never tried this one but I think I will be giving it a try.

Post a Comment

<< Home