Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style

Overwhelmed With Joy!is hosting Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style. I thought I would join in with a couple recipes but I am going to start with one, as I try to learn Blogger.

Spicy Cheese Dip
1 lb. sausage
1 lb. ground beef
1 1b. cream cheese
1 lb. Mexican Velveeta
1 can cream-of-mushroom soup
1 can Rotel
1 medium onion, chopped

Brown sausage, beef and onion; drain fat. Melt cream cheese and Velveeta in a microwave oven; add to meat mixture. Add soup and Rotel. Mix well. Serve hot or cold with bagel chips or tortilla chips.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This dip sounds delicious. I just thought you should know that your link is broken on Overwhelmed's site.

Blogger Unknown said...

Never mind. I see you fixed it. :o)

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Ooh, this sounds yummy! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home