Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Reunited with Harry

Whenever a new Harry Potter book comes out, Austin immediately dives into reading as I eagerly await my turn. Somehow this routine was disrupted when Half-Blood Prince came out. Austin was in high school and his girlfriend wanted them to read it at the same time. She was in the midst of reading another novel, so he waited a little while. Once he did finish reading this volume, I was busy with something and just never got around to reading it. A few weeks ago, I finally picked it up. Why oh why did I wait so long? I still haven't finished it...I stay so busy that when I pick it up at night I read 15 minutes max before I fall asleep. But, oh my how I have missed Harry Potter.
A young lady at church did point out that I am lucky to have waited. Now when I do finish reading it, The Deathly Hallows will be out! I won't have to wait a couple years like others have. Only until July 21, or soon thereafter when Austin finishes.


1 Comments:

Blogger Justabeachkat said...

Doris

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving your very sweet comment. I do hope you'll come back again. You're always welcome. I've enjoyed my visit here too. It seems we have alot in common. I'll be back for sure.

Hugs!
Kat

Post a Comment

<< Home