Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Works For Me: The Brand-Loyal Edition

When Shannon announced the theme of this week's Works For Me, I started pondering. I don't always buy generic (no generic cereal, thank you very much) but I do usually buy the name brand that's the cheapest considering sales and coupons. But there is one brand I am totally loyal to... Downy fabric softener.
I love the softness and lingering scent. My very favorite Downy scent is Mountain Spring, but I do use others. What is your favorite Downy scent?


2 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

I don't know if I've ever seen the downey mountain scent. Sometimes Canada does not get all the varieties the States does. I'll have to look. Don't know if it will pass the Fleecy fresh air with my family, though. They're pretty stuck on that one.

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

We love Downy too! We buy it in bulk at Costco, so it's no special scent. We still love it!

So Doris, since you participated last year, I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting a 2nd Edition of my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange!

I hope you can join me again this year on 5 October. And, would you mind helping me to spread the word by publishing a post about my holiday recipe exchange before next Friday? I’d sure appreciate it! I have the button in this post.

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

<< Home