Thursday, January 31, 2008
2008

A year ago, I wrote this post. Throughout the year, I thought about it, though admittedly I worked on those goals less as the year went by. God blessed our family tremendously during 2007. Too often I forgot to thank Him. I praise Him for all He's done for me and for so many new revelations.
As I look forward to the rest of this year, (Can you believe January is over??) I think these same goals I had last year are wonderful ones for which I need to continue to strive. I list them again for my constant remembrance:
Serving
Learning more about my God
De-cluttering my life
Being a better steward of God's blessings
I'm adding a statement from Bev, that I love. "...help when you can, where you can, how you can, but help!" I hope to keep this close at heart.
Happy, blessed 2008 to you all!


3 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

I can't believe that January is already over. It is good to hear from you. Your goals are good ones and ones that I share. I pray that God will bless you in them.

Blogger Dawn said...

I have been meaning to revisit my post from last year, too. I know I accomplished some goals and got nowhere but others.

Yours are good! :-)

Blogger Susanne said...

Happy 2008 to you too! This year has already started at a fast pace. I love your goals and that quote from Bev is just wonderful!

Post a Comment

<< Home